The Mayfield Hotel – Scarborough
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the bar, front-of-house and toilets clean and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range
- Speak to customers to ensure that they are satisfied with their meals
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Preparation of food
- Receives direction from the head chef and sous chef
- Works on one or more kitchen stations
- Work well under pressure.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to follow direction and work well within a team.
Physical requirements: Standing, reaching, lifting and bending.
Must be over 18 and be able to work evenings and weekends
To apply send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 30th September 2014 (23:59hrs).